Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Maserati Time!

Seems like we have a lot of cool vehicles to take pictures of lately!Who would have guessed that my couple showing up for portraits last Friday would have shown up in a Maserati! What a nice surprise! Of course I couldn't let them leave without me grabbing a few shots. We got quite the reaction from the neighbours - again - and, even the cat peeled herself off the couch to come out and take a peek at this awesome car.

The interior is full leather, and RED!
The drivers seat is programmable and adjusts itself automatically by driver (I think it has programs for up to 3 people). I don't know how they get the courage to actually get out and drive it around the city. I know I would be completely nervous!

What a pleasure to see such a rare and exotic vehicle parked in front of my little house. - Thanks Hal!

No comments:

Post a Comment