Sunday, August 9, 2009

Most Romantic Wedding

Trina and Sergio had their wedding at the Fairmont Banff Springs a few weeks ago. I completely loved it, but of course I'm partial as that's where Sacha and I were married exactly 3 years ago now! :) The Banff Springs had an inherent romanticism about it and you can't help but get teary eyed while witnessing a wedding there. They had booked the penthouse suite - a fantastic suite with a grand piano, multiple levels, fireplace, balcony overlooking the Bow River Valley - I could go on and on, but I think you need to see it to believe it. I'm secretly trying to think of a reason to book it for some occasion just to experience it. If you ever have a chance - check it out.
This picture is special to me, as Sacha and I have almost the exact same one for our wedding. Same spot, same pose. I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment